Everybody has thought about the true meaning of the term “Art”. There are many sources where you can find common value of the word, but it isn’t the most important thing how the society values the works of contemporary artists but if they make your heart beat faster. Big words that we use to describe each work of art are not as important as inner world the painter tried to express. And the most important is the fact how understandable and close to you the painting is, if you enjoy every time you cast a glance at the picture.
Dmitry Sevryukov is a modern artist, the breathtaking beauty of his works attracts a lot of fans of realism. From his childhood, he had a dream and did all he could to get it. He worked hard to develop himself as a painter. Dmitry improved his abilities in the workshops of talented teachers. Due to them we can admire his pictures which seem revived. Unbelievable, realistic images strongly impress with small details. When you look at the paintings again and again, you can see new and meaningful details which are so important across the entire composition, but you don’t notice them at the first sight.
Everyfing, the artist paints, is transferred with accuracy and love. Every lively stroke of the brush is the impulse of the soul, trembling of the heart, it is vital necessity to create.
– 1993 – Personal exhibition. Kiev, Vozdyhoflotsky avenue;
– 1996-2001 – Joint exhibitions: Kiev, Krasnoarmeyskaya st. (Exhibition Hall of the Union of Artists of Ukraine), galleries “City “N” and “Slavytich”;
– 1998 – 5th International Art Festival. Kiev, Ukrainian House;
-1999 – 1st International Art Festival in Odessa;
– 2001 – Gallery ” Bethesda”. Maryland, USA;
– 2009 – Personal exhebition. Moscow ( Presentd works were from personal collection of Konstantinov Vadim);
– 2010 – Art Festival. Moscow, ” Art Tishinka”;
– 2010 – Personal xhibition at the President Administration and the State Duma of Russian Federation. Moscow, Vozdvizhenka 4/7;
– 2011 – Personal exhebition. ” Oil and Gas club”. Moscow, Krystal lane.
– 2013 – Finalist in Still Life category of The Artist’s Magazine 30th annual art competition.
– 2013 – Artist of the month according to the FineArtWorld.
– 2013 – Membership in the Art Renewal Center as ARC Living Master.